Want to work with nice people, new technologies and awesome customers? Have a look at the job openings below.
We create both rapid prototypes, usually in 2 to 3 weeks, as well as full-scale applications typically within 2 to 3 months, by working collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications that meet business goals.
- Expert knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as SASS and COMPASS
- Knowledge of JS frameworks such as Angular, React, Backbone, etc.
- You know how to work with Gulp, Grunt and other related technologies
- Experienced in HTML5 (Canvas/WebGL/WebAudio API/Etc)
- Experienced with cross-browser development including mobile
- You must be a true teamworker
- Passionate about exploring new technologies
- Experienced in design and animation
- Spotia is seeking Data Scientists to help our clients to better understand their data and the value it can bring to their organization from a business perspective.
- Using your skills in the use of data mining, data visualization, data manipulations and programming techniques to analyse large data sets of information, it will allow you to be at the forefront of our client’s strategic and tactical questions giving them an ROI2 “return on investment, through return on information”.
- Your day-to-day role will involve understanding our client’s business problems and mapping them into a data analysis/data modelling approach, preparing data and assessing its quality, exploring data with visual discovery tools and statistical analysis, mining structured and unstructured data with advanced analytical methods, and communicating results to the end-users. We value consultants that can combine a passion for data science, with a sense of pragmatism and a focus on (communicating) value for our clients.
- Master or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- Passionate about data and/or statistical analysis, with mathematics and causal modeling skills
- 2-5 years relevant experience in data science / data analysis/ Data Mining
- Experience of at least one of the following; Banking, Finance, Risk, Marketing, Customer Intelligence
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent experience of statistical modeling and tools including: SAS, R, SPSS, Matlab,
- Programming knowledge in Python, Java is an advantage
- Interest in machine learning, Hadoop or other Big Data frameworks is a plus
- Experience of applying regression, correlation, segmentation, factor analysis, forecasting, econometric modelling or Bayesian modelling desirable
- Proficiency in data sourcing, data capture, data transformation and data preparation techniques
- Ability to be the bridge between the technical and non technical elements of the business
- Experience in Data Visualisation
- Hands on experience in the area of Enterprise Intelligence (e.g. Data Warehousing, Data Management, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data ecosystem)
- Good communication skills
- Conceptual and creative thinking
- ideally fluency in Dutch, French and English (verbal & written)
Business Developer & Sales Manager
- You’ll develop new business opportunities. You research and analyse your market. You help with determining the sales strategies and objectives, and you’ll turn them into an actual plan that you’ll implement.
- You maintain the relationships with the customers and prospects, and build out our network even further. You promote our solutions, identify and generate new potential opportunities.
- You proactively engage with the commercial pursuit of the opportunities, as well as with sales negotiations up till the order. You hereby act as the main contact for the customer and work with the project management team.
- You communicate and administer transparently and report directly to the CEO.
- You have a degree in Economics or in a related field, or can prove your worth by experience.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant commercial experience, preferably in a project environment within a related business branch.
- You’re entrepreneurial and focused on results. As a team player, you find solutions where others see problems and make your duties come true.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
- Market research with target audience
- Maintain and expand online (social media, …) and offline marketing
- Research new business opportunities
- Sales : Close new deals
We’re looking for someone with marketing experience to help us boost our sales. As marketing intern, you are responsible for helping us do market research and find new customers. A great chance for you to put your knowledge into practice. Since you’ll be working at a young startup, your actions will have a great impact for the growth of our company.
Interested? Send us an email at [email protected] and let us know why you’d be the best candidate for the job.
Nothing for you? No worries, we are constantly looking for new people, so don’t hesitate to contact us either way!